Tax Returns

Need help with your Tax Returns?

Your annual Tax Return is required every year by HMRC and is a legal requirement for Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies. For a Sole Trader you need  to submit your Self Assessment Tax Return. If you run a Limited Company a Corporation Tax Return is also required. Our experienced team at Findlay Todd Accountants can complete this for you so you have the peace of mind it will be completed correctly, and on time. 

What we do for you

Business Tax Returns | Findlay Todd


We will process all of your Bookkeeping for you so your books are in good shape and ready for HMRC at the end of the financial year.

HMRC Tax Returns

Tax Calculation

We will check over your income and expenditure, identify any potential tax savings and submit your tax return for you direct to HMRC

Year end tax accounts

Save Time & Money

Running a business is challenging enough without having to manage all of your HMRC requirements on top! 

Need some more information?

Make an Enquiry Today!

A member of our friendly team will be in touch to discuss your needs & requirements